Monday, October 4, 2010

A trip to Logan Utah







We went to Logan, Utah to visit with Blaine, Amy and Logan, they have a beautiful home and live in a really beautiful part of Utah, Allen and I had never been that far north in Utah, (it was a 12 hour drive) Allen, Blaine and Logan even drove on north to Idaho~I think so they could say they went to Idaho that morning, we then met and went to American Western Heritage Center, Logan got to ride on a train and a pony, pet the horses and goats see chickens and have a great time, Allen and I went on Friday afternoon to the Logan temple, beautiful and such nice people. We are making plans to go next summer so they can take us up to Yellowstone park. On the way home we stopped in Provo to visit my Aunt Kathleen and uncle Ed (my mothers sister) she is the museum director of the DUP pioneer museum so we went and got a private tour, it is very nice, she has done an amazing job working there. We had such a nice time and hated to leave Blaine and his little family we miss them so very much and they are so far away, we look forward to Christmas time when they will come to Arizona to see us all.

1 comment:

Doran & Jody said...

I can't read the red text on the black background except that you went to Logan.

You drove right past and didn't honk? Sheesh!

Love on A-B Ranch

Love on A-B Ranch

Allen J Bushman Family

Allen J Bushman Family
10/22/07

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

to the cowboy who has my heart

MyHotComments.com
MyHotComments Allen, for you sweetheart from me, I love you forever! TerriAlice:)
OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets